May 13, 2006

Throttle...

I met an idiot today.

Every so often you run into people on the street from your past. I'm unsure as to why - but I get this indeniable and incessant need to walk up and say hello. In New York, if you catch a glimpse of a familar face across the street, it is more than easy to avoid that person all together. But no... no no no... that would be too easy. An urge drives me to walk up and say hello - "hey - howya been?" Stupid stupid... stupid... (sigh).. stupid me. Why do I forget... for those few moments... the primary reasons I have avoided this person for - for so long. It just slips past me!

But then, within two minutes of dialogue I am reminded - and for the next several hours I will remain frustrated... more at myself than at that person. That ugly person (intrinsically... not appearance-wise)... so ugly that I bet their mother had to get drunk to breast feed them.

There are no words to compensate for their existence. These are the people you want to slap around... actually not even just "oh hi... *smack!* - and they're out cold... no no.. thats not enough... a blunt spoon to the throat perhaps... or a long... unabbreviated strangle-hold - one that keeps them busy with pain for an elongated period of time - yeah... bleeding just doesn't cut it anymore.

Perhaps a burlap bag or a potato sack... followed by several blows with a baseball bat to their head. Eitherway, sometime shit just pours out of people's mouths and all one can do is look at the sky and wonder - is there a god? You hope so.

I've tried the Gandhi path - a simple (sigh).. shrugh, smile and walk away - but how long can my patience be tested? Had there not been witnesses today, Earth would've been short yet another insignificant cockroach.

Pent up anger and angression you say? More like frustration - bound for eternity to these minions of the dumber gods. Its easy if a person is just dumb - no? You can laugh and say - its ok... he's just dumb! Its o-k. But what if they're dumb and they try to overcome it with arrogance? What about if they try to overcome it with opinions - which they believe if spoken with enough conviction will make them sound smart. I feel sorry for their kids... and even worse for the poor women who are fated to conceive them. These are the truly ill-fated women of the world.

I'm out. I will try to sleep off this day and move on to the next. I will pray to God tonight - perhaps he will re-distribute his love for ALL creatures today... because clearly he left out a few...

You know I'm frustrated when my words fail me.

CANCEL!

2 comments:

AD said...

Unfortunately, without even asking the proverbial who? where? when? and in god's name WHAT? - I already know who you met.

Sad.

The probability that I am wrong is mathematically 50%, no more, since it can either be one of two identical individuals. Nobody else.

Plagirizing opinions on WSJ front page articles as his own and trying desperately hard to sound smart is his (their) forte. Even though every individual I have met who knows him (them), is dumbfounded by how unfathomably stupid he(they) is (are).

Pappu saala (saaley).

- Aye Davanita said...

...and thus was born the word/phrase

maha-choot...

You cannot credit them with much but there is one thing. Just one. Since ordinary "choot" just doesn't encapsulate the level of chutyaap... breaking new barriers and testing all known levels of being a choot -they have successfully created and willingly qualify for the category "maha-choot".

Congratulations!