It is my sincere request to all my viewers visit this blog and write comments asking the owner to do some research regarding Indian Art History. You may also point out that he/she is a spastic.
These people need to hear that they are morons.
http://vivekajyoti.blogspot.com/2006/03/protesting-auction-of-m-f-husains.html
Thank you.
June 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
First of all...how did you manage to find delusional fools like that..
Second.. I agree with you
Third.. Did you notice that the moderator thing is enabled for the comments.
I am pretty sure they won't publish my comment asking them to protest against the Hindus that buy the artwork of the "Rogue" for millions but refuse to give anything to charity.
You know, although I don't condone this behaviour or action taken by bigoted associations or individuals as the pointed out in this post, I would like to point out that this is not a purely 'Hindu' phenomena..
when the cartoonist from Holland created a series on the Prophet, depicting the Muslim God in his pictures, there was a huge uproar created by the Muslims who said that the depiction of Mohammed is blasphemy and there should be no symbols or physical attributes attached to the Prophet..
I was in Paris at that time and I remember that there was a huge hue and cry amongst the Muslims there and in Netherlands, who even threatened that dire consequences would follow.. the newspaper had to apologise for publishing the cartoons..
so the whole world is in on this foolishness.. it doesnt make the action right, but it means that no single religion can be pointed out as intolerant..
If you notice democracies tend, in some form or the other,to mention the right to freedom of speech, personal liberty etc as part of their Constitutions.
Constitutions usually also have the Right to Freedom of Religion. (Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion).
It isn't about any one religion or country being intolerant.
It is about how far will people take their rights, both personal and religious.
9/11 is a good example.
Post a Comment