I have been tagged by swami. This post is against my will.
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!
Anyway - read on for useless information.
_________________
I am thinking about... Sex. Thats pretty much standard.
I said... umm... nothing. I didn't say anything dammit! ... weirdo
I am... Colorblind. Coffee Black and Egg White. Pull me out from inside.
I want to... Smoke.
I wish... I was doing ANYTHING else right now.
I love... Words and Wisdom. Honesty and Loyalty. Bright eyes and music. Poetry and lakeside. Running and sleeping.
I cry... not really no. This is not a "I'm a big macho man"-type thing. I just... umm... don't cry anymore. Last time I cried was Dec. 2003/Jan. 2004 period. No - you don't get to hear about it.
I hear... umm... like normal people do (?) I don't understand the "I hear" sub-section of this already retarded questionairre-wanna-be thing.
I wonder... how many stupid "I ____" there will be!? grrrr...
I regret... spending money at Tiffany's. (sigh)... I shall never shop there again!
I confuse... my dog all the time.
I dance...to... errr... music (?)
I sing... constantly.
I am not always... an asshole. SOMETIMES.... i'm also a dick. (figure that one out).
I write... about what moves me. Well... usually. Until I get "tagged" and have to fill out a form obviously prepared by a 4 year old trapped in the body of struggling 14 yr. old girl - who can't make heads or tails of her emotive directives and reads Cosmo-fuckin'-politan for advice. Next thing you know she's bangin' the pool-cleaner's 12 yr. old mexican son, who recently contracted rabies from screwin' the neighbors pooch the night before. And as he hits up his dad's boss's daughter, while rockin' to some AC/DC, he gives her the ruddy disease. So frothing and bow-legged and obviously ticked off, her evil genious shines as she creates a stupid questionairre and begins tagging helpless bloggers who have the fear of god in them lest they pass this on to 3 people. Its not long before this tag gets to her dad. And who knows? maybe he's a valiant blogger himself and gets fired from work for taking 2 hours to fill out this bullshit thing. He comes home and has to fire the pool cleaner cuz he can't pay him anymore. The Pool cleaner, now short on cash, sells his son to a 50-year old man in the South of Florida -who makes tender love to him into the wee-early hours of the morning, while a miscontent 14-yr. old girl sleeps soundly in her bed.
I need... help.
_____________________
I am tagging (which is like inviting a "beat-down") - Arun, Ruchika... and Anahat.
August 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
son of a ....
Oh nooo.. is this the 'reward' i get for reading ur posts and commenting on them?! Hehehe.. just kiddin'
@ arun and ruchika -
an unfortunate supplemenatary outcome of being a blogger.
enjoy...
hmm. it was worse than i thought it would be, wasn't it? i won't do it again hehehe.
Post a Comment