It is a known fact that when you curl up in your bed it is referred to as the "fetal position". We (humans) are most comfortable in this position even when we're fifty. There is a surreal connection to the 9 months we spend in our mothers' wombs for the rest of our lives.
There is a similar connection today (for le males only) - that I want to familiarize my readers with. Try this after showering today. After you have dried yourself off and conducted your morning ritual of creams, gels, toothpaste, make-up ...whatever... apply Johnson & Johnson's Baby Powder to your balls. Make sure you get to the inner thighs as well. You will find an immense satisfaction which will surge through to your mouth and you might catch yourself smiling. Thats right gents - powder your balls - it feels damn good and it lasts all day!
The connection here - is that most mommies powder their babies when they were well... babies. Now you can thrown back into time with this amazing 2 second addition of a ritual to your morning routine!
Now I understand that not everyone may have been powdered when they were young and some can't afford the baby powder today. If you leave a comment for me with your address I'll send you a free mini-baby powder! And if its truly your first time, I'll throw in some kitty litter and extra-terrestrial porn. Yeah... don't act like you don't want to see how E.T. do...
Disclaimer: I understand that there are some very intense people surfing the net these days. The above offer is not a serious offer. Please do not post your addresses in hope of E.T. porn. I don't doubt that you believe there to be extra-terrestrials out there and that you were abducted by them. I trust you. Please don't message or comment though. Oh, and stop grinding your teeth and take your hand out of your pants you sick bastard!
March 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i want et porn... and free j&j powder tooo....
u know my address ol chap..
send send...
Don't you live in Faridabad?
or was it that you were in Jangpura and your driver was in Faridabad...heh heh.. "potmarks" we called him...
he used to come pick you up in that old Fiat. HAHA! good times...
Post a Comment